How many birthday desserts are too many? Personally, I don't think you can have too many birthday desserts. I mean, come on - your birthday comes around once a year. It's kind of like Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's one of the 3 times a year when you can be gluttonous and not feel guilty! :o) Well, I guess there's a little pang of guilt... since I've not only eaten tons of desserts, but also took a break from the gym. Ugh.
My birthday started on Sunday (7/6) with an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery(1). It was chocolate and had Reese's peanut butter cups in it. Yum!
On Monday, I had pineapple upside down cake (2) - a favorite of mine.
Then on Tuesday, my friendly sales rep took me to Fogo de Chao. Wow. I love meat! That place is awesome! I also had a white and dark chocolate mousse cake (3). My stomach was full from all the meat, so I had to save the majority of the cake for breakfast on Wednesday!
On Wednesday, after having dinner at a friend's place, we had angel food cake with ice cream, strawberries, blueberries and fresh whipped cream (4).
On Thursday, I went to Niko Niko's for lunch and to The Chocolate Bar for birthday ice cream (5)! Then I was given birthday treats of a chocolate brownie (6) and a healthy piece of tiramisu (7) by 2 co-workers. For dinner, we went to Guadalajara. I even got a special surprise the night of my birthday... which included G2 and a tiger! ;o)
On Friday, we went to Star pizza for dinner. Yummy Pizza! I suggest you try the Verde pizza... delicious! My friend Laksany (the awesome baker) made a lemon poppyseed cake (8) for us to enjoy. Delicious! We also tried to go bowling... but to no avail. Instead, we discovered an awesome trivia game at Dave & Buster's.
It seems like all I did was eat on my birthday... but I also got a bunch of cards, messages, well wishes and phone calls and hugs and even flowers (from my friend Irma).


Then I went home and had my final birthday dessert. My mom made my favorite: red velvet cake (9). It was delicious! ;o)

So yeah... I had alot of cake... but I also had alot of fun. And I realized that I am loved by many, many people.
Thanks again everyone for making me feel so very special on my birthday!
I love you all! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment