Saturday, October 25, 2008

I missed you today.


Current mood: sad

I was driving home from work today.
A thought of you popped into my head.
and I don't know why.

Maybe it's because you were watching over me
and understanding what I am going through.
Maybe you just wanted me to know that you are closer than I think.

I know you must have coped with the same
type of things I am struggling with right now.
It's not easy... but you seemed to make it look effortless.

It would be comforting to hear your voice...
Satisfying to hear your opinions...
Encouraging to hear your ideas.

But I must settle for imagining what you would say to me
because you were taken long before I was done talking to you.

I was driving home from work today.
A thought of you popped into my head.
and I do know why....

I missed you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment