Saturday, October 25, 2008

I’m an ass....


Current mood: giddy

So I was on my way home from getting a massage today and decided to stop at Chick-fil-a to grab lunch. I was on the phone with my mother...I gave the friendly lady my order and then I pulled up to the window to pay and get my order....

I gave the lady my money and she handed me my drink and straw, followed by my receipt and change. Then I drove off. I pulled into a parking space and said "Oh my God, mom!" She said - "What?" I said... "I left Chick-fil-a without my food!!!"

So like an ass, I drove back to Chick-fil-a and told them my story. We all had a good laugh and I got my lunch. Boy did I feel like an ass!

So instead of blaming myself for being an idiot... I've decided to blame Mike - the massage therapist - for making me feel like jello... not just my muscles... but my brain as well. haha Or maybe the jello brain came from somewhere earlier this week... what do you think? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment