Thursday, February 12, 2009

Corner Bakery Cafe

One day after work, I thought I would give this new place a try for a quick, tasty dinner. It's a cute little place called Corner Bakery Cafe. They've got sandwiches, salads and tasty bakery items.I chose to have the Chicken Pomodori on Sourdough (seen above) The description on the menu reads as such:

But what made the entire trip worthwhile was the dessert I had. This lemon bar was just the right mix of sweet and tart. My mouth just waters thinking about it. So lemony... so delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Corner Bakery! Their breakfast sandwiches are pretty good, too. Look around in the vicinity for a Maggiano's. (They're owned by the same company and are often located near each other.) Then proceed directly to Maggiano's and order the garlic shrimp linguini. Then write me a thank you note for supplying you with this information.

    ReplyDelete