Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on my Book List

Ok, so I needed a refresher on my list and also a kick in the pants to start reading again. For some reason I tend to find other things to do with my time instead of relaxing with a book. Let's see how I'm doing so far:

1. The Hollow (Nora Roberts) - Done!
2. Twilight (Stephenie Meyer) - Done! And now I'm hooked!
3. The Pagan Stone (Nora Roberts) - started...
4. Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen) - started...
5. The Last Lecture (Randy Pausch) - started...

6. Carolina Moon (Nora Roberts)
7. New Moon (Stephenie Meyer) - Done! Finished while driving!
8. Eclipse (Stephenie Meyer) - started...
9. Breaking Dawn (Stephenie Meyer)
10. The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)
11. At0nement (Ian McEwan)
12. The Secret History (Donna Tartt)
13. The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold)
14. She's Come Undone (Wally Lamb)
15. The Princess Bride (William Goldman)
16. Can You Keep a Secret? (Sophie Kinsella)
17. Bridget Jone's Diary (Helen Fielding)
18. The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkein)
19. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
20. The Nanny Diaries (Emma McLaughlin and Nicole Kraus)
21. The Rule of Four (Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason)
22. The Secret Garden (Frances Hodgson Burnett)
23. Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)

Seven books started, but only three finished? Hmmm... looks like I need to step up my reading game! And with this list circulating on FB about the BBC's top 100 books - I have alot of reading ahead of me.....

My game plan for March is to finish the 4 books I have started. That might seem to be alot of reading... but I'm sure it will be worth it! I love using my imagination!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have Eclipse done in no time. Those Twilight books are like crack in print form.

    ReplyDelete