Friday, February 20, 2009

Hannah at Grandma and Pap-pap's

On a surprise trip home in February, Hannah and I spent some time with my grandparents. They dote on her so much and it's so cute to watch her interact with them.


She still has the biggest, most gorgeous blue eyes. And lucky for me, she loves posing for pictures!


She loves to hug the dogs, too - and they are quite gentle with her.


One of her favorite things to play with and Grandma and Pap-pap's are these stacking dolls that fit inside each other. I swear she played with them for over a half hour!



She also loves to do puzzles. She puts them together like a champ... a little genius! I might be biased, but I think she's pretty darn smart for her age!


She also likes to pretend to take naps with Pap-pap. This after jumping on the bed, of course!

They let her have full run of the house when she is there. She even plays games on the computer with Pap-pap. They have all sorts of crackers and snacks that they get out for her to have, but she ends up just feeding them to the dogs - or taking a nibble and putting them back into the container!

No comments:

Post a Comment