
So when I was home in February, Hannah's big thing was taking pictures. Anytime she saw a camera, she would point to it or touch it and say "Cheese". She would then insist that you took her picture and show her what it looked like. When she looked at herself, she would say, "Hannah cute!" And everyone in the room would have to look at the picture and agree. She *is* adorable... and she knows it!

So each of these pictures were taken, viewed and passed around the room for everyone to comment on. Her eyes are amazing....

In order to take this picture, she insisted on "posing" in front of the television.

Cheesin' it up with Aunt Jessie - you can totally tell she was in the middle of saying "Cheese!"

And of course, she wanted her picture taken while we were trying to eat. I should have put the camera away, but she was just being so darn cute! Her mom wanted her to eat more and I wanted to take more pictures...
After dinner, she played "dress-up" with Mimi's flip-flops. (No, she didn't have an accident, that's juice from her peaches all over her pants.) I tried to upload a cute video of her in the flip-flops but it didn't work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong - I might need to enlist the help of blog-guru Allison ;o)
And last, but not least... every top model has photos she is not proud of. This is most likely one of those photos for Hannah. She is eating fried fish... and looks to be either stuffed or drunk (which she was not!). It was just the timing of the flash, I promise you.
I LOVE that last photo. "Get that camera out of my face! My masseuse was supposed to be here an HOUR ago! You're all fired!"
ReplyDelete